We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Passivation Chemicals to Austenitic and 17-4PH Stainless Steel. It is commonly known as SS Passivation Chemicals or Austenitic Passivation Chemicals etc. Our setup is situated in Satara, Maharashtra, India.
Stainless Steel Type 201, 202, 302, 301, 304, 305, 309S, 316, 316L, and 321.
( automotive trim, cookware, food and beverage equipment, processing equipment, and a variety of industrial applications. )
Applications by Grade :
- 304 & 304L (standard grade) fasteners, nuts, bolts & washers A2-70, tanks, storage vessels and pipes for corrosive liquids, mining, chemical, cryogenic, food and beverage, pharmaceutical equipment, cutlery, architecture sinks, railings, pressure vessels storage tanks and reactors.
- 309 & 310 (high chrome and nickel grades)
Furnace, kiln, and catalytic converter components etc.
- 318 & 316L (high moly content grades)
A4-80 Fasteners, Chemical storages tanks, pressure vessels, and piping etc.
- 321 & 316Ti ( stabilized grades)
Afterburners, Super heaters, Compensators, Expansion bellows.
- 200 Series (low nickel grades)
Dishwashers and washing machines, cutlery and cookware, in-house water tanks, indoor and non-structural architecture, food and beverage equipment, automobile parts.
- 17 - 4 PH ( Precipitation Hardened )
Medical devices, surgical devices.
This grade is mostly used in plant, vessels and process equipments we offer pickling passivation of stainless steel grade confirmed by ASTM A 967 and ASTM A 380 tests
This is performed in Circulation, bath set up as well as brush applications.
Role of Passivation
Role of passivation is much wider for stainless steel as its numerous applications.
Passivation is practiced in vast scale at all major stainless steel processors.
The requirements for passivation are varied as per its applications.
The ASTM A 967 and A 380 have given sufficient test, method and applicability.
Our chemicals are successfully tested by Corrosion Science Department, IIT Bombay Mumbai by 2008. Passivation Tests Kit as per ASTM 967.