We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Ferritic Stainless Steel Passivation Chemicals. It is commonly known as SS Passivation Chemicals or Ferritic Passivation Chemicals etc. Our setup is situated in Satara, Maharashtra, India.
- Stainless Steel Type 409, 410S, 430, 434, 436, 439, 444
( petrochemical, automotive exhaust systems, heat exchangers, furnaces, food equipment )
- Type 430 is used in interior appliances, including washing machine drums, kitchen sinks,
cutlery, indoor panels, dishwashers and other cooking utensils, houseware.
- Type 410L is often used for containers, buses and LCD monitor frames.
- Type 409 was initially created for automotive exhaust systems, silencers, hot water tanks, solar water heaters, exhaust system parts, electric kettles, microwave oven elements etc.
- Grade 447 is equivalent to that of titanium metal.
This is very challenging to passivate. The meaning of passivation is removal of ferrite and oxidation. Since ferritic stainless steel has larger composition of iron. Thus its passivation is critical.
Our products passivate this typical grade alloys. This can be done in bath set up.
Role of Passivation :
Passivation upgrades corrosion resistance similar to its next higher nickel grades.